Shop all Templates
MAKE YOUR OWN MEMORIAL CARDS
Fully customizable, create the front and back of the
add a prayer, saying or verse of your choice.
Memorial Cards are small business size
laminated cards that many funeral homes create for the family of the person who has passed on (usually without a photo.) Our Memorial Cards will help you visualize the departed beloved and hold on to them a little bit longer. It also serves as a kind of temporary spiritual connection to the loved one, much the same as does a piece of clothing or favorite object they owned. Get additional comfort from the verse that you select for the back of the card.
How can you use our Memorial Cards?
- Include a
Memorial Card with the "thank you" notes you write after the funeral service.
- Send one to friends and relatives who could not visit the funeral home or attend the service.
- Keep one in your wallet, on your desk at work or any place where a framed photograph may not be practical.
- Place one on your Christmas tree in a 2" x 3" photo frame. Here's a site which has an wide variety of miniature photo frames that would work quite well.
templates also include:
- space for at least one
photo (booklets and brochures have two or more)
- warm, personal text to
guide you with writing specific details about your loved one and a
bit of their family history.
- 150+ verses, poems,
sayings to include on your program
- General Instructions
for assembly of your keepsake
- instructions for
creating an obituary
- help with planning a
funeral or memorial service
- our competitors
may have more colorful products but, we give you more and for less
You can order vertical or horizontal layouts for male, female and child in Publisher or Word. Our Memorial Card templates include a photo of the loved one and space for you to share something personal about them.
Samples of Keepsakes Made From Our Memorial Card Templates
Card horizontal format|| ||Male
Card horizontal format|
Vertical only adaptable for male or female child.
Memorial Card with Background Photo
Horizontal only adaptable for male or female. Adaptable for any person. The background photo should illustrate one or more interests of the deceased. For example, Mr. Derrson was a fisherman.
|Here's what you will receive:
- One Word or Publisher template per zip file
- Available in horizontal layout
or vertical layouts
- All Memorial Cards include a photo of your loved one with space for a brief quote, personal note or special remembrance
- Fonts, graphics and colors can be easily changed
- Includes instructions specific for Word or Publisher and general
- Can be laminated for extra durability.
- One additional text document with 150+
prayers, sayings, poems Bible verses, etc. for military and general use etc.
Our memorial cards are easy to create, just follow the format, highlight and cut out our info and type in your own!
Cards should be printed on good quality business card stock such as Avery business card stock - ten cards to a sheet. All of our templates require an IBM compatible computer with Microsoft Windows
2003+ and either Microsoft Publisher
2003+, Microsoft Works version 6-9 or Microsoft Word 2003.
Both templates have exactly the same content. Publisher is easier to edit.
Microsoft Publisher or Word must be installed on your computer in order to open and use the templates. If you do not own it, go here for a list of retailers. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions before placing your order.
If you have a question about this template, go here to send me an e-mail.
Get yours today.
Your family will be pleased with your thoughtfulness. Get your Family Heritage Templates today! :-)